I'm standing in a street with buildings on either side of me. The street moves rather slowly down a hill. Suddenly I'm on the back of a cart being pedaled down the hill. There are cars passing by us on the right. We (the person pedaling the cart and myself) pull up into a right hand turn lane next to a man driving an ice cream truck.
Man in ice cream truck: "You'll never outsell me!"
John C. Reilly: "This Rolling Stone ice cream is the best, there's no way we won't make a killing!"
Man in ice cream truck: "It's way too hot out there! All your Rolling Stone pops will melt!"
This goes on for a few seconds/minutes/hours. John C. Reilly is pedaling the cart around the corner, and I'm jumping up and down on the back of the cart to make it do wheelies for some reason. The cart flips over, and John C. Reilly starts crying, because all the Rolling Stone ice cream is everywhere in the street, and it's ruined. We can't sell it any more.
Yes, the Rolling Stone ice cream was the heads of the guys from the Rolling Stones on wooden stick, with gumball eyes and everything.
Awake.
...also, the President of the United States got a Portuguese water dog. Those things couldn't look dumber. I know they're supposed to BE smart, but they look retarded.
I also heard about a lady who willingly jumped into a polar bear tank. WHY DID ANYONE RESCUE HER?
Thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment